Thanksgiving Turkey Shootout 210 and Under
Time & Location
- $1000 first Place based on 50 entries
- Spots will be Paid out 1 out of every 10 Entries
- This tournament is Only Open to those with a 210 or Less Average
- Bowling Practice will start at 10:00 AM
- Tournament Start time will be 10:10 AM
- Check-in starts at 9:30 AM
- Bowling will be in 9 Pin No-Tap Format
- Highest Series of 3 Games Scratch Wins
- The Entry Fee is $60.00 per person
There will be a 3 game roll-off between First place in this Tournament and First Place in the open division for extra money. There will be $1 per entry in both divisions that will go towards the prize money. Winner take all
This tournament will be limited to 66 bowlers.
6 bowlers maximum per pair of lanes (3 bowlers on a lane)
Squads bowling on the Odd lanes will sit in the bowler's area.
Squads bowling on the Even lanes will sit on the back table.
There will be 10 lanes with 30 people, followed by a dark pair and another 12 lanes with 36 people.
When you are not at your bowling lane, Face Masks will be required.
- Tournament Entry Fee$60$600$0